Thursday, November 21, 2013

I bought Beauty Elixir on my first-ever trip to Paris; shortly after my return, the little bottle sm

Caudalie Beauty Elixir L'Wren Scott -- BEAUTYGEEKS
We’re on the brink of that time of year when every hour feels like 3pm. You know, that wall we hit during a hectic day when we think we can’t possibly go any further without a pot of strong tea, a box of Purdy’s Sweet Georgia Browns (or a jar of Nutella) and a nap. Save yourself instead with a generous misting of this Caudalie Beauty Elixir L’Wren Scott Collector’s Edition.
Caudalie Beauty Elixir (from $19, sephora.ca ) is near legendary in the world of glow-boosting facial mists. Celebs, beauty editors and beauty addicts swear by its blend of flower water, rosemary essential oil, glycerin, and mint to wake up skin and spirit. Lovely for all complexions, it’s especially delightful for dehydrated and dry skin. (Tip: facial mists are lovely gifts for skincare enthusiasts. This face-mists 101 post can help you choose.)
I bought Beauty Elixir on my first-ever trip to Paris; shortly after my return, the little bottle smashed in my pedestal sink. My small bathroom smelled so wonderful that I couldn’t stay sad. That’s the pick-me-up pantone power of its natural scent alone. On skin, that delicate trace of mint is the soothing yet freshing gift that keeps on giving.
Designer L’Wren Scott is apparently a fan of Beauty Elixir, too. At the behest pantone of Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas , she designed this limited pantone Caudalie Beauty Elixir L’Wren Scott Collector’s Edition (from $19, sephora.ca ). The curving mosaic is a nod to her current clothing collection, which she says was inspired by painter Gustav Klimpt.
Do yourself a favour and pick up the travel pantone size bottle pantone of Caudalie Beauty Elixir L’Wren Scott Collector’s Edition to keep in your purse starting now. (I’ve used it eight nine times while writing this post. I feel good.)
Website
NavMenu Hair Lipstick pantone Diary Makeup pantone Nails Skincare Smoky-Eye Tips websites Best Health Magazine Canadian Living Chatelaine Elle Canada Fashion Magazine pantone Flare Magazine Homemakers.com LouLou Magazine Today's Bride Wedding pantone Bells you might like these Allure.com Daily Beauty pantone Reporter At Home with Kim Vallée pantone Beauty Parler BeautyCrazed.ca BeautyEditor.ca Canadian pantone Living: The Fashion & Beauty Blog Daly Beauty Fashion Magazine Beauty Blog Get Out of Dodge Gifted Glitter Geek Gone to Swan Health and Swellness I Want I Got I'm the IT Girl Lipstick Powder n Paint Makeup and Beauty Blog Style.com Beauty Counter Sweet Potato Chronicles Sweet Things The Beauty Brains The Style House
Mini Me: Quo by Orly 18 Piece Holiday pantone + a Wee Duo-Chrome Happy Choose the Right Hair Colour: Legendary Colourist Christophe Robin on How to Look Younger and Fresher Whirligig Wonders: Babyliss MiraCurl vs Conair Curl Secret pantone Hot Curling Tools Mani Monday: Pop the Top off a Joe Fresh Nail Polish. Now. Go. Sneak Peek: Chanel Spring 2014 Makeup pantone Shady Investigation: The Case of the OPI Mystery Polish Pick-Me-Up Artist: Caudalie Beauty pantone Elixir L’Wren Scott Collector’s Edition deck the halls with ciaté nail polish
Karen Mani-Geek : Desiree, I’d love a list of what you have in your Duo Collection so I can google ‘em and see if I needa go get ‘em! Let me know too... Desirée : I would have to join that support group. :) My latest mani-obsession is holographic duochromes… I find myself staring at my own hands to see all the... Karen Mani-Geek : Sara, I don’t even love full-sized sets as much as I love mini sets. There’s something SO wickedly appealing about the teeny-tiny bottles... Sara : I love mini sets as well! I get to try out awesome colours without the commitment of a full size. If I love it, I buy the full version :) Varkia : Hi i m using glycolic ten percent ,its been 20 days and now i feel redness and stinging feeling after washing my face…i kept it overnight and wash in... Ange : Great advice. Merci bien ! Karen Mani-Geek : $7.99? That’s SO not fair!! Yes, I totally agree with you – I think Beachgal has it nailed. Ha! Nailed! Thanks for the info on your... jennifer lawrence short hair yes/no
most-read posts right now Press Preview: Physicians Formula Nude Wear Nude Makeup and More, Jan 2014 Sneak Peek: Chanel Spring 2014 Makeup Counting Down: The Body Shop Advent Calendar Helps Track the Days Compare & Contrast: Jennifer Lawrence Short Hair vs Gwyneth Paltrow Short Hair? Press Preview: Sally Hansen Triple Shine, Sally Hansen pantone I Heart Nail Art and More February 2014 Launches pantone Sneak Peek: Benefit Agent Zero Shine + Benefit Lollitint Lip & Cheek Stain Mani Monday: Sally Hansen Wonderlust Holiday, New Gel Polish Glitters, Nail Strips + Another Secret Weapon benefit january pantone 2014 launches
the ciaté mini mani advent pantone calendar
beautygeeks archive Select Month November 2013  (19) October 2013  (32) September 2013  (31) August 2013  (24) July 2013  (27

No comments:

Post a Comment