Sunday, March 29, 2015

After you download and install will display the icon next to the bar where we put the addresses in


Although previously reported something similar from someone my classmate, I here I will show what I learned with the specific tools that I learned. Specifically, it will show you how to download the first video from youtube on my computer in .flv format and then how to do it in .mp3 format to have it as a song in my possession! I think that is a pretty useful way which I follow closely. I heard some programs for this job but in a conversation I had with a friend of mine, told me that program, and then use it. The procedure is as follows: m&co First, to say that the browser I use is the mozilla firefox. Well, having opened in firefox go to Tools-> Prostheta-> Download additives;> Browse all additional m&co window that will open your press after all the "Other prominent additives"
After you download and install will display the icon next to the bar where we put the addresses in firefox. To download a video from youtube m&co go to Tools-> DownloadHelper-> Media-> In one of the .flv options (to have the mark of youtube) and stored at a destination of your choice. So now you have downloaded the video in .flv. Then download VDownloader 0.81 (or any other version you want) from here: http://download.cnet.com/VDownloader/3000-2071_4-11011782.html
We now have in our possession the video as mp3. All this started from my need to have a video of youtube as a song to write on cd and put it for example in my car. The above procedure than what my friends are easy while yet a little time consuming. Most use another tool that makes shorter their job. But not flee so as to have the same end result. In short I am happy with it because I wanted to find a different way than the ones existing acquaintances and did it! Here is the song that changed:
Total Pageviews
2010 (14) December (2) November (6) October (6) Convert .flv to .mp3 youtube video a problem with your connection to the Internet .....? Diagnostic Tool DirectX for Windows XP, ... How to create a LAN connection between two under ... What is spam and ways to overcome them How to installers or reinstall Windows Vis ...
Secretary Announcements exclusively through the site counter line Distribution textbooks through Eudoxus Circular transfer 2010-2011 work Specification for Library winter semester Program 10-11 (New)


No comments:

Post a Comment