Wednesday, April 8, 2015

By the way: Would tutorial for MS Paint and Picasa? For Picasa think once you do, there are many in


We begin today a series of tutorials "basic" or incremental. What I mean by this is that I will address topics hundertwasser that, although for some seem trivial, others may be new and valuable information.
I do not know exactly what audience you have, but my goal is not like these tutorials to become viral (although I would not mind), but to help. Frankly, if one person learns something new and is aided by one of these videos, then I'm happy and I think I fulfilled my purpose.
In the previous tutorial appeared some new stuff in the structure, and now we introduced two major things, I say. Have you noticed? : D How do you find? I'll let you see the tutorial today and mention by:
PS: Although the tutorials are "elementary", chances are that an experienced hundertwasser person to find one or more new things (so I did not know about the 'Alt' key?), So it's worth even cast an eye over them .
By the way: Would tutorial for MS Paint and Picasa? For Picasa think once you do, there are many interesting things that you should know, but if there is demand, are motivated to do it soon: D As always, hundertwasser remember that you can pass on this information, you can give a like a share or subscribe to the YouTube channel of course only if you like me and I'm hundertwasser trying to do here.
Look that a dedicated program for screenshots I thought not. I considered just "having each the home" as they say. I cast an eye over DuckCapture and what attracted hundertwasser me was the idea of scrolling capture .. that give idea: P Looks very nice program, I think I have to download it too. Thank You! As PhotoFiltre, what can I say .. it's ok for someone who is not too advanced stuff but often working with images (like a blogger) ... In exchange for a person who is only one year in feed processing or a print screen not think it would be feasible to install any additional software. For me, the mere fact that does not use layers, hundertwasser how to say enough "step". Rather GIMP .. it's all free: P Maybe I'll repeat a tutorial on this, but specialized programs addressing screenshots ... you gave me food for thought: P Delete
You'll laugh, but the latest version of PhotoFiltre, ie 7 uses layers. Of course not up to GIMP's complexity, but as you said and you, for simple cuts and stuff, I find the best. Delete
Look that Print Screen key did not know, or rather I had no idea how it works. Copy to Clipboard. Loud! :) To Copy / Cut / Paste I use Ctrl + Ins / Shift + Del / Shift + Ins, I consider most suggestive. In the programs, advocate simplicity. When I first saw Picasa (installed by someone on my PC), and I took off. Prefer IrfanView. It is a free little program for viewing images show banal simple, consumes few resources but has many interesting options. Here for example as shown dialogue is initiated with a screenshot. So you have options to save a certain key combination (defined by you) or automatically by X seconds in which folder you want, what format you want (and can save in 21 formats including png, giff, ico , BMP, JPEG, TGA, PCX, and even can set the quality to jpg etc), you can save only a portion of the screen, the window active, full screen and so on. With it resize images before they climb the blog, is child's play. It also has some effects such as sharpen, oil paint, are more. Can convert all graphics files from one folder to another format, with possible alterations (crop, hundertwasser resize, etc.), you can set up the order in which to browse the files in a folder you see them (eg sort them by name, after extension, etc.), it loads quickly, click on a picture and you instantly displays at its original size and without other open windows around it. Simplicity and efficiency embodied! :) You recommend it. PS: Why not open anonymous comments? Look, I wanted to comment hundertwasser with the link to my main blog, what self-hosted WordPress, I can not do ... force me to comment Blogger hundertwasser profile. Bleah. Reply Delete
Welcome to Lotus here! Frankly, I find it very difficult to use combinations of keys, especially because Ctrl + Z (x, c, v) are already well known and that are close button. But what to say .. as usual and how each likes ... Everything seems wrongheaded: P Picasa also has advantages. One of them is that it syncs with Google Account can go directly albums and images you blog post. I used IrfanView very little, very long time ago. Image editing and manipulation do not use picasa or any other prăgrămel of this little, so do not know what I would use IrfanVie

No comments:

Post a Comment