Saturday, March 8, 2014

Well Played Vanity Fair Oscar Parties ... Elton John Oscar Party Wel ... Vanity Fair Oscar Party We

BAFTAs Fugs and Fabs: The Lightbox Purge - Go Fug Yourself: Because Fugly Is The New Pretty
Behold, everyone else! Lots of celebs skipped this event — no Jennifer Lawrence (she’s filming Mockingjay) , no Julia Roberts (for obvious family reasons), no Sandra Bullock (don’t know why) — but there’s still plenty to ogle.
Rose
Sam Barks’s dress might be the first thing I have ever seen that might’ve been better WITHOUT drawing attention to how freaking tiny her waist is, but it’s an IMPROVEMENT and I adore her so she gets a pass.
Gwendoline Christie’s dress is… at least not as horrid as it could be? It might’ve been really cute if it hadn’t been designed for someone a literal foot shorter than her. Ah well, she looks really nice with red lipstick so at least there’s that.
9:59 am on 02/18/14
Sally Hawkins must have heard us complaining about her looking fusty and old all the time and she decided to do something about it, except she went too far in the other direction. That dress is so twee and looks like it should be on a little girl. Do better for the Oscars please. You have a couple graffiti font of weeks.
7:27 pm on 02/17/14
That was my guess as well. Just because you can afford a fabulous nanny doesn’t mean that you don’t want your kid to spend as much time with an actual parent as possible. I can see them taking that attitude.
7:51 pm on 02/17/14
Reply
I feel like Sally Hawkins is me. She’s game to dress up, she picks out shiny drsses, graffiti font she’s all set to look like a princess, and then….. Somehow her hair gets in her face, her neck disappears, graffiti font and her shoes look like Barbie’s graffiti font shoes swapped over to Francie. Who will help,us? We mean well.
+3
Lara graffiti font Pulver looks like she’s wearing Big Bird’s nightgown.
So Lara and others continue the highly unfortunate trend of beautiful women wearing a shower curtain on the red carpet. Ugh. Don’t any of these ladies look at photos of each other online to see just how ridiculous they all look.
I’m in the minority on Sally Hawkins. I think she still looks like she’s in a mouldering grave. That dress is awful, she’s graffiti font swimming in it and someone really needs to get with the woman for a short course on image and presentation on the red carpet.
I was expecting a major scroll down fug with Gwendoline Christie but was surprised. graffiti font Is it the best? No but it’s much better graffiti font than what she wore previously graffiti font and hey, she’s heard of lipstick, for which I am grateful. Other tall actresses manage to look great without overdoing it. She needs to get with Gina Torres’ or Brooke Shields’ stylist.
Claire Matthews
I DO wish that more gowns came with waists like Mirrens graffiti font and less with the likes of Sally’s. Or at least something between. I always think the higher waists with the poof skirts look little girlish on those with less on top and rather unflattering to those with more.
Gwendoline Christie looks so much like Matthias Schweighöfer -http://www.google.com/search?q=matthias+schweighöfer&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XawEU4PLNOiS7AbX9oEg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=664 – they must be related!
Well Played Vanity Fair Oscar Parties ... Elton John Oscar Party Wel ... Vanity Fair Oscar Party We ... Vanity Fair Oscar Party We ... More
Top Stories A 'Mean Girls' Reunion is Totally Happening WATCH: Eww! Justin Bieber Pees In a Cup and Doesn't Wash His Hands Snooki and Lorenzo Were Baby Twins, Khloe Kardashian and Jared Leto Are Fashion Twins: Celeb Blogger News Roundup NEW PIC: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Reunite in Texas More
MORE FUGGIN' FEATURES Awards & Galas WTF Candids Fug or Fab Unfug it Up Fug the Cover Well Played NYFUG.COM Fug Madness This Day In Fug Freaky Fug Friday Fugs and Pieces Fug the Fromage Dialogues Man Fugs Look Into Pants Accessories graffiti font to the Crime You the Jury Crotchtacular Who Fugged it More
SpinMedia Publishers : AbsolutePunk I PinkIsTheNewBlog I Buzznet graffiti font I Celebslam I Celebuzz I ConcreteLoop I OKMagazine.com I GoFugYourself I Idolator I JustJared I JustJaredJr. I KimKardashian I KhloeKardashian I KourtneyKardashian I RADAR Online I PacificCoastNewsOnline I SocialiteLife I Brooklyn Vegan I Stereogum graffiti font I TheSuperficial I WWTDD I WhitneyPort I Videogum I More...


No comments:

Post a Comment