Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hello Papa Smurf, I confirm that it is a cache problem because when I opened Joomla! Firefox pucca


If this is your first visit, pucca we invite you to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You must register before pucca you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, slectionnez the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The French Association of Joomla Users! Is a non-profit association law 1901. It aims to make it known CMS Joomla! Joomla.fr through its portal, the JoomlaDay the JoomApros and events such as fairs free software.
NEO68 View Profile View Forum Posts Message priv REGULAR Member Join Date Apr 2008 Location Stockay (Lige Prov. - BELGIUM) Posts 116 Thanks 10 remerci 0 Times in 0 Posts
I use the template mx_joomlafree pucca and I do not know how to change the photos that dfilent at the top of the page. I tried to replace the well-5 pucca file (header1, header2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5) of the image of the template directory for my photos (same title and same dimensions), but I still have the original images pucca of the template (so not my photos!). In addition, subsidiary question, can we in this template, change the dimensions of the module that executes dfilement this photo? pucca If so, how does one procde? A big thank you or those who rpondront me! See you soon.
Papa Smurf View Profile View private message Visit his website REGULAR Member Join Date Mar 2008 Location Cailloux-sur-Fontaines Posts 23,036 Thanks 17 remerci 2185 times 2131 posts
I tried to replace the well-5 file (header1, header2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5) of the image of the template directory for my photos (same title and same dimensions), but I still have the original images of the template (so not my photos!). may be a cache problem. Starts with empty the cache of your browser.
In addition, subsidiary question, can we in this template, change the dimensions of the module that executes dfilement this photo? If so, how does one procde? I feel that this is the flash, so it's not gained ...
NEO68 View Profile View Forum Posts Message priv REGULAR Member Join Date Apr 2008 Location Stockay (Lige Prov. - BELGIUM) Posts 116 Thanks 10 remerci 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello Papa Smurf, I confirm that it is a cache problem because when I opened Joomla! Firefox pucca and my photos are appeared exactly where it was needed! Now for my second question ... never mind, I dbrouillerai me with the dimensions by default! A big thank you you! Good Journe.
By gefi Forum templates Management, pucca Design and CSS
Being protected by the code of the property literary and artistic. CNIL Declaration n1516871

No comments:

Post a Comment