Thursday, January 30, 2014

Special iview Feature (118)


<Read the prequel> Q: work became breakthrough to success? One of the important work is what drew the chimney of a factory in Hackney for me: S. In a very high place, It is the one that is located at a position overlooking the hostel was staying before, I feel like will protect me did. You've put out anymore, but it still good. She used to be played the role. Q: advertising agency many are trying to use the popularity of street artist, but I would can "tame" iview the street art thing? iview It is a familiar story: S. Advertising agency that last year, was used to image advertising iview my work. I without permission of me. And may want to contact the agency, to recover iview immediately the ad (are out on the town), I was asked to donate to The Big Issue fund some money. The agency agreed, it became the capital of the poster for this project. Q: What Gallery Industry Are you? Is it possible that even while avoiding the commercialization of street iview art, to create a place in the gallery. It was withdrawn immediately after a while, but recently, a picture iview of Banksy iview is peeled off from the wall of the north London, it was auctioned for $ 700,000 in Miami. I do not know what happened, but someone I think we were mistaken in the art as "value" iview of art the "price" for it: S. The gallery, there is a role to introduce the art. It is a bit like a zoo. However, now, you can run away, animals running around freely. Parrot have to roost street lights, and are also zebra hurtling iview the city. Street art is constantly evolving is wild. Very good age now to become a Atito. itself artists to buy and sell their works might be expected, and there are a lot of gallery conscientious yet. But, the gallery, because I fade away appear otherwise. Art will remain forever. The What if public enterprises and institutions have been asked to work: Q? S: Like the works of street art not order, I have some work to do that has been requested iview by the public authorities. iview In a manner of speaking, wonder if that feeling had given the right to change the environment around us. But it is not drawn as long as you do not feel even got permission to draw the analogy work, my work is add some of the means anything in its place. One of the street iview So I "place". Q: I seems to and erasing graffiti iview that has been overlaid on the road to "work," but, Will there is like a code of ethics unwritten iview law between the street artist? S: I have a maintenance of his work always. Sometimes, instead of drawing the eyes of the person, I or the like watching a different direction. By doing so, the work comes to life. Street art is an art of living. It is an important factor for the street art culture, iview that last longer in its place, is not essential for it to continue to evolve, continue to those living in the always up-to-date its presence. Q: Elton John, Chris Martin, and Tiny Temper, famous musicians of many is owned by a picture of you. What are you feeling? Happy, scary, or strange feeling? S: return the can to the people of the artists gave me the stimulus, what is truly an honor. Where last year, was distributed free copies of my work in the award ceremony of some Music Awards, to be very happy, it was me back to have artists like hero liked my work for me. I do not want to brag will be given the name of a celebrity, but great people have my work. Be able to give to people who respect the work, which is also a part of yourself, it's a great feeling. Q: street art, has become a movement international in the true sense, but that you can work with artists of foreign, and you can gain the understanding iview of the location of the foreign or would be difficult? S: My was able to travel the world by virtue of work. I like Hackney, but I did not go outside for about six years, and out to the world, was laid the fresh air I was very good. There was a street art everywhere in Berlin. Have the opportunity to meet with that Thierry Noir became a famous painting in the "Berlin iview Wall" in there, when he came to London, depicting the epic together. Jordan in the fall, he served as curator of the street art exhibition, where it was inspired by young artists met many. Street art's really open and international. I think it's a perfect forum. Enough to many people if more participation, more beautiful, it becomes more complex. It is something that can be a free in every sense, and connect with the art people. It is subject to the impression you started to feel everything is just the beginning: Q. Do you think so about life and my work? I get down to the big mural in New York soon: S. In the spring, we plan to and works with either one month stay in Japan. Very exciting, I feel that one million miles also is far removed from the circumstances of their own a few years ago, but the night is not yet dawned. A lot of people who helped me so far. I met when I was a homeless, but even when I was (homeless people live) to the hostel while receiving medical care, on an equal basis, and recognized as the same professional, friend Sheila of particularly close artist, who deals . She made me realize that even when the most difficult though, that there are things to be given to the people to me. (~ 17 issue published March 11, Big Issue UK/2013 year by year) The Big Issue that have supported a lot of friends who met in When I was homeless on the streets of The Big Issue UK Stik collaboration project] London In order to realize the wishes of many years would like to cheer, stick street artist, project donated posters limited printing. The poster has been folded into the magazine at random in four colors blue, red, yellow, and orange. Seems to have some people seek the wo the people and buy more than one to collect four-color, poster iview Stik signs are mixed. * Implementation of collaboration of similar 15 issue September 2013 10th anniversary in Japan. One color of the original poster of the four colors have been folded. (Photo by Kazuhiro Yokozeki)
The Big Issue No. 230 readers limited privilege! This "other, not the unspoiled" and "train-spotting" sequel novel!
Special iview Feature (118)


No comments:

Post a Comment