Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sat, Feb 9th at 06:58pm (6



+
+
Sat, Feb 9th at 06:58pm (6 years ago)
Wed, Jun 11th at 06:02pm deamon tools (6 years ago)
hi, im new here =) recently i find out about foobar 2000, and i must admit i luv it more than winamp or aimp ....so i DL foobar 2000 v0.9.6.7, i think its the latest version... but i really dont get it how to install, this skin into my new foobar player :( pls guys if anyone have time to explain here for us idiots step by step, i would be grateful up to sky...... ill try several times this and that but i just dunno how to do it... tnxxxxx greets from russia, ana
Ok, first of all: I'm not a computer dumbie. HOWEVER, is there someone who could please give a DECENT explanation on how to install this? I don't need to know how to make a skin of my own, I simply deamon tools want to install deamon tools this theme?! deamon tools All these themes do not work properly, cuz I got either a wrong foobar version or the component downloads are down and us newbies cannot smell what to do if you elitist foobar users won't explain it to us! I'm sorry, I don't want to yell, but it's really frustrating, cuz there's no normal guides, links to guides are down, so what's a girl to do?!?! Can't someone write a simple guide so that we can all be linked to that one?
Popularity 114,550 39,749 3 1 views downloads customizers like it customizers love it! Tags  


No comments:

Post a Comment