Wednesday, September 10, 2014

5 posts Page 1 of 1 Return to I.IV Typography / Fonts / Books Go to: Select. yt converter Forum -


Hi guys. I know if you tell me what font is specified in the image. yt converter Thank you! ArtOfDreams Member yt converter Posts: 77 Joined: 18.10.10, 9:35 pm Location: Somewhere i belong
Come on ... and while not holy days losing my time in the office, and we say ... The first: OL Round Gothic-Light and the second: Lubalin Graph Ust Paliambela ... vpapadopoulos Senior Member Posts: 673 Joined: 06.07.09, 2:45 pm
5 posts Page 1 of 1 Return to I.IV Typography / Fonts / Books Go to: Select. yt converter Forum ------------------ I. II Graphic Communication Graphic Design / Advertising I.II Illustration / Sketch / Cartoon I.III Creative Software I.IV Typography / Fonts / Books IV Graphic Arts / Printing / Packaging II. Internet + Digital Media + Code II.I Istoschediasi yt converter + Mobile yt converter + Internet yt converter II.II Creative design software for digital media II.III Programming + open source technologies II.IV Links II.V ADSL / Modem / Security / Networks III. General Issues + News III.I shows. Contests. Announcements III.II Labor - Insurance - lungs. Rights III.III job costing III.IV Education, Books, Magazines & Articles III.V Review, Feedback & Portfolio IV. VCDC Forum IV.I VCDC Arena IV.II VCDC Classifieds IV.III VCDC Help Desk IV.IV VCDC Members IV.V VCDC V. Dialogue Media + 3D + Cinema + Interactivity VI 3D modelling & animation V.II Multimedia & PostProduction V. Cinema III. TV. Ads V.IV Game Design & Games VV Sound, Music, Sampling, Loops, Concerts VI. Forms of Art & Design VI.I Industrial Design VI.II Interior / Architectural Design VI.III Fashion & Textile yt converter Design VI.IV Urban Arts VI.V Painting / Sculpture / Origami / Construction VII. Photo VII.I Cameras & Equipment VII.II Technical Issues, Terminology, Software VII.III Photofolios & Photographers VIII. Presentations + Hardware + Software VIII.I Software + Tutorials VIII.II Hardware VIII.III Windows & Pc VIII.IV Apple Mac Mania! VIII.V Interviews & Presentations Designer IX. Press releases / Commercial IX.I Update Software (software) IX.II Hardware (Hardware) IX.III Books - Magazines - Publishing IX.IV Technical / Educational / Other services X. Various XI Visual Communication. Morality, Ethics, concerns, opinions CH.II International Posts! X.III EG - HDI - Other entities X.IV Downloads. Download or browse yt converter files XV Warehouse Affairs who completed their cycle. Who is online
The Visual Communication Designers Club, the largest Greek online design forum, yt converter is a Greek community yt converter of designers visual communication in the broadest sense, wanting to involve yt converter members of each specialty and rank those studying or working in the field of communications, print, web , or three-dimensional multimedia applications


No comments:

Post a Comment