Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I open the bottle immediately on the spot and take a gulp from the bottle and to my surprise, I fin


It is now more that that fucking security check has become intolerable. Finally, I am now come through all this trouble and into the duty free after two whole hours of waiting in. Could now be the check system was crazy and it was precisely on Friday the thirteenth. The employees had to file all manually and then I got not even a window seat I had booked. I now knew that I was defying yt mp3 fate only too to book my flight on Friday the thirteenth, but I mean this was one too. I had meant to me in good time and good rauðvínsdrykkju tour in Eymundsson. Quite typical. Now do I really know enough to make me run to the bathroom yt mp3 and straight out into machine but I am not satisfied with the pair. I may just buy me some wine and I may just buy me a book to read in the console. I will not tie on my shoes I was of course passed out in öryggistékkinu, I could easily have assigned two bombs, seven drugs in them. Easily. But I was certainly not put aside as the Arabs who was ahead of me in line. There were still no prejudice, he should yt mp3 have been taken, No no, this does not exist in Iceland. I walk straight into a large duty free store and immediately goes into its bottom where everything is cheap red wine and a 75cl bottle of Gato Negro Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile on þúsundkall. Devil's genius. I walk straight to open the next box. There is some ancient call in front of me to buy half a stock. I'll spot a fucking cute girl next box and get so overwhelmed that I barely take notice yt mp3 that the old boy is gone and processing kid just sits and stares at me. He repeats himself: "What do 999kr thank you."
I open the bottle immediately on the spot and take a gulp from the bottle and to my surprise, I find little eyes bystanders drill into me but I was really know the same thing, I had a bottle. No wonder it is cheap anyway, this is awesome wool. I take another sip. Halfway two brushed, it's not so bad is it? No time to stop. I walk slowly towards the bookstore. I'm a sweet girl from next box sitting on a table. Is it not best to just sit in the first meet her she is one. "Vanna THG sm''a not hide mood?" I ask, it's quite obvious yt mp3 what the effects yt mp3 occur rapidly if you gulping almost a bottle of red wine in an instant.
I stand up and walk to the bookstore and leg drive in the chair leg, fall over and spill a sweet girl on her the rest of the red wine. I drive up cry of pain. The rest of the red wine gone to waste. That is a real Friday the thirteenth. So she runs up and shout something I see security forces walk to us. What the hell are they doing here? They come to us and take right on my arm. "Well mister, why do not you come with us?" Says one of them while the other draws me away. Can be terribly difficult to be president.
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Search for: Recent Posts To hell with human interaction Holes at the court of the Danish King Christopher of another tree that cried tragedy on Christmas Eve on a Recent Comments on Black hole GF Hegel Archives January 2014 December 2013 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS Create a free website or Blog at WordPress.com.
% D bloggers yt mp3 like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment