Saturday, August 23, 2014

Joeja ... It has happened a lot the last few weeks ... Boedi good and sloemt still mostly good :) As


Jœja ... It has happened a lot the last few weeks ... Boedi good and slœmt still mostly good :) As the title says then I have to replace the family. I felt not too good for the family and there are many reasons why, but it was still mainly bc the mother in the home was very special. But it is the past and I feel much better! The new family I have two older siblings, a brother who is 22 years old and named Francisco and one sister named Anita and she is 19 years old. They are Boedi in college. New mom named Elisabeth and she is lögfrœdingur. My dad named Alfredo, I have not seen him for tess, he's in Peru for work. They have very large and cool houses and gigantic logo creator pool! Beside our lives my grandmother, and I can go over to her when I want. My grandmother is saved very important woman, it is something related government and stuff like that I'm not making the med Politi China right a clean but I know she is related to her somehow. Spanish is doing quite well. I am beginning to understand almost everything I just need to be diligent logo creator in trying to express myself! But It all comes together. Making the school is doing well, I'm finally starting to understand something of chemistry bc she was like Chinese first! My headteacher is really next and allow me to skip most of the tests, but I need to write something about Iceland for him instead. I'm also finally logo creator starting to understand when I'm supposed to meet in time and when not. It is about no timetable and time are not supplied do not always like each week. I'm always in school from 8 in the morning logo creator until 12 noon. And so varied whether it is time or not. If I have time after lunch ta either logo creator raffrædi, winery or the time Lára of lengths and stuff like that I'm not sure what you would call it in Icelandic. logo creator Yesterday I competed logo creator in volleyball back by my school. We were 8 girls and we took turns to play bc there are only six on the pitch every time. We did really well and we came second logo creator and I think it's just damn good, based on that I've never played logo creator volleyball think anyone knows :) I have also been singing with the pellets I'm in the big celebration here in San Juan Thad had been celebrating the 50th anniversary of music and technology university! :) And yes, we sing a Spanish! Haha but it is just very well;) logo creator I have also been on a few skate sessions and it seems to me just very good at skate Hernan They're all different, but in Iceland but fun. I have not yet begun handball tar I've been in a mess with my family and stuff, but now when I've come in handy for my new familia ta will start in handball, or maybe the flap where we went so well tournament;) That's very strange to be equipped to live with Trem families and feel the difference a di how it feels to have a lot of money and how it is to not have much money. The first family I was with were not rich, but she was not poor. The people were not by any woman treif house and hence they use my mom I would be kind of a lot in Trif for it (one reason that I di time) The next family was very rich! They have saved a lot of gas stations here in Argentina. I was with them while it was being searched by a family for me, I could not be with Tessa rest of the family in di tau were nu med when one týskann boy. Ledge and I have only been with them for a week ta tau call me still his daughter and always inviting me to come over to the tau inspection, they are going to do something fun! The family I am with now and hopefully the last family is rich but not that rich brjálædslega. And I think it's very good because logo creator I felt a great occupation how much families treat other people. The first family was to them all as equals. Family logo creator number 2 was sometimes a little logo creator too good for some people and liked them not, for example vid my school bc there were so many Negro de Chimbas at my school. Family and I will be with right now is just like my other. Negro de Chimbas týdir just niggers fra Chimba. logo creator Chimbas logo creator is a neighborhood here in San Juan has a population nigger encountered btw I feel insanely cute but not many people agree with me hahaha .... Here is huge racism against people from Chimba but one of the best friends of mine has it and it is just the sweetest girl !! <3 So now just good news from Argentina !! ;)
Soy de Islandia logo creator pero es mi Corazon de Argentina! logo creator - Español


No comments:

Post a Comment