Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Some time ago there was a message that an entrepreneur was indicted by an American company, because


With TinEye allows you to quickly find alternatives to a logo or screen print. or discover if someone has copied. your plate If I use TinEye search for his own logo, I find 45 places where it is found.
This is useful if I find a picture of better quality. For example, a png instead of a jpg. In that case, I use the second option: I give the link to the base plate and TinEye searches the alternatives. But I can also upload bandicam your own image ,. For example, a photograph of a painting that I bought at the flea market: is it really a Rembrandt? So yes, when it reported missing?
But I can also use it to find. Official screenshot of a giveaway I make myself a screenshot, put that in my public DropBox folder, TinEye search bandicam with the original of the maker to referring to it. Underwater in my blog This saves space in my DropBox and gives you the original.
Some time ago there was a message that an entrepreneur was indicted by an American company, because he had put. Wrongly a picture of the Amsterdam street on its website A hefty fine was the result. It was the fault of the WebMaker who had just taken a picture of the Internet bandicam and had failed to use your own photo or one worth no rights.
With TinEye allows bandicam you to check beforehand that all the pictures on your new site are indeed free of rights themselves. But no hit is no guarantee of duty-free, because they have not studied all the pictures on the Internet. For example if the creator of the site is using a robots.txt file, ThinEye will not take up his images in their database.
- POWEREDBY - Legal Information

No comments:

Post a Comment