Wednesday, January 21, 2015

At last month's Tokyo Game Show, I checked out the New Nintendo 3DS XL and was quite impressed with


3.
Today in Japan, Nintendo released a new Nintendo 3DS er, make that, the New Nintendo 3DS. I bought one for Kotaku , so let's see how it sizes up to its predecessor.
At last month's Tokyo Game Show, I checked out the New Nintendo 3DS XL and was quite impressed with what I saw. While I've only had the NN3DS for a few hours, you can expect more detailed impressions later this week.
One of my favorite things so far about the New Nintendo udacity 3DS is that it's covered in matte plastic. The handheld is smooth and easy to the touch. While I like the way the original 3DS looks, the plastic can get sweaty after extended periods of play. Those who like a glossy plastic can swap out the faceplates to something else.
Here's a closer look at the Dpad:
The New Nintendo 3DS's screen is 1.5 times bigger than the original 3DS's screen. The handheld has a new C-Stick as well as new ZL and ZR should buttons. There are also new software features for the New Nintendo 3DS, Amiibo support, and better battery life.
About Help Terms of Use Privacy Advertising Permissions Content Guidelines RSS Jobs
Kinja is in read-only mode. We are working to restore service.

No comments:

Post a Comment