Saturday, January 24, 2015

Wow, just checked my email account and I've got the email, I'm probably not in a position to get it


Guest Login Register Menu Home 3DS Wii U Wii U eShop WiiWare Virtual Console New Nintendo 3DS 3DS 3DS eShop DSi DSiWare Retro Wii E3 2014 News Nintendo Download Nintendo Direct Upcoming Releases Reviews Features Latest Features Guides & FAQs Interviews Podcast Competitions Games Out Now Coming Soon Media Screenshots Trailers Cover Gallery Wallpapers Forums Search General Discussion Channels Off Topic About The Site
More Latest News
Persona Q: Shadow Of The Labyrinth effect (3DS)
News Article Navigation: Home » News » Nintendo Europe Shipping Ambassador Edition effect New Nintendo 3DS to Select Club Nintendo Members Right Now Nintendo Europe Shipping Ambassador Edition New Nintendo 3DS to Select effect Club Nintendo Members Right Now
We are unable to disclose effect such business information, however we would like to reassure you that we are continually looking at different promotional offerings effect we can bring to consumers at various times throughout the year.
The terms and conditions for such promotional activities are individual to each promotion,but we will endeavour to bring you more promotional activities in the future, which we hope you will be able to take advantage of.
Emails are being sent out to some Club Nintendo members in the UK right now -- you may have already had one -- which offer the chance to purchase a special Ambassador Edition bundle for 179.99. According to Nintendo, the consoles are ready to ship within 3-5 days.
This special bundle includes: New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle system in White - Value of 155.99 An exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Back) An exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Front) - Value of 7.67 New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle stylus 4 GB microSDHC memory card A set of AR Cards A Quick-Start Guide An Operations Manual effect A set of front and back Super Smash Bros. cover plates - Value of 7.67 A charging cradle for the console in White - Value of 7.67
Damien has over a decade of professional writing experience under his belt, as well as a repulsively hairy belly. Rumours that he turned down a role in The Hobbit to work on Nintendo Life are, to the best of our knowledge, completely and utterly unfounded.
Seems rather pointless. Just release the console instead. Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
#9 effect
"New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle: This system requires an AC adapter (WAP-002(UKV) for the UK, Ireland and Malta. WAP-002 (EUR) for the EEA, Switzerland and Russia) effect sold separately. Adapters provided with the Nintendo 3DS, 2DS, DSi and DSi XL systems are compatible."
"New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle charging effect cradle: Only for the New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador effect Edition Bundle system. This accessory requires an AC adapter (WAP-002(UKV) for the UK, Ireland and Malta. WAP-002 (EUR) for the EEA, Switzerland and Russia) sold separately. Adapters provided with the Nintendo effect 3DS, 2DS, DSi and DSi XL systems are compatible." Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
Got the email, but I really want the XL instead of the regular one.
Too bad I'm getting an XL, never had an XL and see now as my opportunity. Unless they also add an XL edition, the only way to get me to own this is to send it for free, which ain't gonna happen. Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
Ah well, I went for it. Will see how I feel in a few days but I like these exclusive editions. Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
I'm tempted, but...what if they then announce a really nice Majora's Mask limited edition New 3DS XL a few weeks down the line?
@iLeronM Thank you friend im also from NL by any chance would you mind telling me how much stars you have on your club nintendo account Im wondering if this promotion has anything to do with the amount of stars on your account. Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
#34
Omg I live in the Philipines and I swear if they do this for north america i will die inside because I won't be able get it. Can anyone tell me why Club Nintendo Asia exists? Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
@RupeeClock I know, but if they're shipping now, I might get mine a day later, which is fine for most people. But I run a channel that could really benefit from an unboxing, 'specially on day one! Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
Wow, just checked my email account and I've got the email, I'm probably not in a position to get it for myself, effect but I'd consider helping anyone out who's desperate for it, if possible? Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
#45
gspro15198 said:
from what I have gathered it all depends if you have turned on receiving promotional emails from nintendo in your account. I've it set so I receive everything and I got the smash bros demo code and now this Jan 06, 2015 Login to Reply
this is the break down of costs at the bottom of the page. does this mean that the normal new 3ds will cost 155.99?
New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle system in White - Value of 155.99 An exclusive Ambas

1 comment: