Thursday, January 1, 2015

Command Center Geek


The days we were not together I piled exploding inside my head, where memories of evening dress ghosts. Sometimes building you show up in front of my mirror, when I close my eyes, but when opened I realize you're just a mask of my cowardice. I curse myself for one hundred years. Only Fools live the freedom I guess only sane still prisoners of their melancholy.
Reply
It is not cowardice life ..... Is that takes you ... So never say neck .... And whenever you face the challenges .... So you can continue with a shared and free crazy! ;) I loved the theme ... :) Reply Remove
Hello. Already a fall in the kernel308 ?. I liked this post, simple and full of coherences text, graphics and melodic. I can not help thinking: building once the heart as love is sick, you are allowed building to ask if the other person will be worth it ?. No. Do not ask because he is sick, obsessed. And conversely, if the diseased heart misses you want, we try to blame something that is merely a result of life, ours and that of other living beings interacting. Moral: everything is possible, but not everything happens. Learn what it was and focus on what is and what will be. Atte. Ailofdeb Reply Delete
Hegoak Ebaki nerea banizkio zen izango, ez Zuen aldegingo. Bainan, honela zen ez gehiago txoria building izango eta nik ... nuen txoria maite. If I had clipped the wings, it would be mine, there would have fled. But that would never be a bird, and I ... loved the bird (Mikel Laboa) Reply Remove
Blog Archive November (18) October (20) September (27) August (35) June (9) May (11) April (17)
It Cinnamon testing 2.4.0 on my Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty: Bobs as a pole dancer Invisible KDE Plasma Theme: Give a transparent touch KAOS I move back to Deb Linux on Wordpress, yoyo308.com forgive the inconvenience and died blog continues in deblinux.wordpress.com Lines Theme: Nice Artwork for Debian building 8 Jessie by Juliette Belin Get perfect rendering fonts in Gnome Tanglu (y + distros Gnomeras)
Since Linux
Command Center Geek
Kaos KCP Gnome KDE Software Tips Videos Antergos ocenaudio Artwork openSUSE Linux Firefox icons Arch KillallRadio Releases building Blog Humor Blogs Deb Debian Linux GRUB Emotions Gimp GTK Nulloy Wallpapers Podcasts Terminal screenFetch 308 AUR Apple Cinnamon ClipGrab Audio Factory Flat GFeedline Google HFS Intel LibreOffice Manjaro Maxthon NUMIX Octopi PisiLinux Podcast Review Tanglu Time Advaita Android Brief Dating Buster CPU-X Cheese Chrome Corebird Cursor DD Downloads Distros Dolphin This Spanish FFcast Faba Facebook FaenzaFlattr Fanboy FileSystem flashplugin Fonts G + GNU Geek General Gmail Google Plus Gstreamer Guvcview HD Homerun Howtos ISO Language Internet Invisible Jessie Kernel Lollypop Love Melancholy Megasync Microsoft Mouse Microphone Moka Mola Nexus OS X Music Offtopic View Past Paranoias PackMan Personal Thoughts Plank Plasma Theme plasmoids Play Pogo Point Bar PlayBar QT QWinFF Rar Advertising Network building Social Networking Rolling Shutter Release Repositories Softonic Stretch building Test Telegram Tsu Tutorials Twitter Ubuntu Windows XFCE Yeti Velours Blue Youtube Youtube-DLG [build] iPhone oepnSUSE


No comments:

Post a Comment