Saturday, October 4, 2014

In our Vajat are, in my childhood, held a variety of things for women


In our Vajat are, in my childhood, held a variety of things for women's handicrafts, such as: the looms that wove the carpet so-called. "Fine linen". Without free website the canvas; was made of cotton and the weft can be made of silk or linen to hemp, depending on what wove; whether these towels free website for decorating wedding free website party, and woven silk or pure cotton skirts and skirts that were being worn, or all of the hemp for a variety of rugs and they Lebar, forward described. Then there were various Reels, windlass, hills, free website Shuttles and was used for weaving. free website There were the various Kanuri spun wool or anything else, spindle, distaff and everything else for handicrafts, decorated boxes filled with wool or hemp still neopredena. Huge yard were filled by other buildings: a big barn, on a completely different end of the courtyard of the house, away for at least three hundred meters. Then, a watchtower for corn. Below watchtowers were on a variety of so-called. "Shed", something like today's garages. In each of the so-called. shed was located at an agricultural machinery as: reaper samovez, which my grandfather smart and advanced imported from Hungary (in the village at the time no one else has even had), then sower of wheat and maize sower, various free website car towing, plows , harrows ... In one particularly furnished room, there was our beautiful carriage which was pulled out of there just for some special occasions such as: wedding and Preslav, free website and brushing and polishing grass and chamois. And all of these machines, horse-drawn carriages and various agricultural rounds, worked on the ox or horse-drawn. At that time (1930-1940) there were no tractors that exist today, free website the fields are all pulling oxen and horses. Among other agricultural facilities were there and two barns for storing wheat after threshing. These barns still has a day in my Mačva. At the bottom of the yard was located fed to fat pigs; It is a large room patosana red brick, so it is easy cleaning broom and bucket of water. Fat pigs were fed for their houses, and TOVILO free website several pieces; because they were clean. Today, the food in muddy feeders, and hundreds of pieces, but for sale. In the orchard to the court, that is. back yard, planted with apples, were pigsties for lean hogs, sows, piglets, etc.. Another fenced part of wages was the garden - a garden in which are planted various vegetables, free website and the third part of the fenced plot, behind the vegetable garden, was a plum orchard. Thus, the total area of the plot in our village with garden, orchard and vegetable garden was nearly three acres! (Continue to)
2010 (13) March (13) The house of my childhood my childhood 13th House 12th House 11th House of my childhood my childhood free website 10th house of my childhood free website ninth house of my childhood eighth house of my childhood seventh house of my childhood sixth The house of my childhood 5th house of my childhood 4th house of my childhood third house of my childhood free website 2nd house of my childhood first


No comments:

Post a Comment