Friday, October 3, 2014

* Sometimes my voice, but she is not my will, without love even easier it has become. The sky high,


* Your home white and silent garden leave. Let there be life bleak and full of light. I love you, you glorify in songs that celebrate imagesviews women still not allowed. I remember a friend in your favorite, made for her eyes, paradise, now a rare commodity I wear the auction - your love and tenderness for sale.
Osama Many on me thrown stone, no more fear is not poured, and snare become imagesviews stamen tower, the tallest in the midst of tall towers. I am grateful to all builders, let them worry and sorrow mine. From here I see the dawn before I do, here celebrated last lane before the darkness, and often next to my window and landed winds of the northern seas, and pigeon eating from the hand of wheat ... And when I memos page, then divinely serene and light pen my Muses dark hand . -.-
Song for song At first it stinging like a breeze spinal, then settles on the heart as salty suzica imagesviews one. Maliciously heart condemn for something. The sad thing happens. But that sadness creeping oblivion does not yet cover. I just sow. At harvest, So What! but will get a new, these harvesters army happy, Oh, God bless you! That may seem perfect hymn, and give the world what is love vječnije. -.-
* Sometimes my voice, but she is not my will, without love even easier it has become. The sky high, mountain wind Council. and blameless thought were my own. Departed insomnia-nurse, and do not grieve over the gray ashes, and from the tower the wrong hands does not make me a death stick. As of the past and not lose heart! I forgive all, before imagesviews liberation, following which the air vibrates in a hurry in wet ivy autumn. -.-
V. Sreznevskoj Instead of wisdom - experience, hops drink that quenches not. A youth was none like praying Sunday. Whether I will remember it? So much deserted road is traveled with those who do not now she is lovable, so many gifts in the church done for what I loved. Now I'm forgetful but all forgetful, and quiet summer slide. unlovely lips, eyes unsmiling will not return to me. -.-
* I abandoned imagesviews smiling, frigid imagesviews wind lips I deleted one hope now less than one song will be over. And here I am reluctant to give the song to taunt the public ridicule, because my soul is now painful and difficult to love silence. -.-
* Oh, it was a frigid day in the city of Peter's miraculous. Set - purple fire, shadow slowly solidified. Let these eyes he will not, and persistent and the prophets, let them all my life verse hunts, praying lips proud. -.-
* Thus prayed: "Keep your voice passion for poetry concealed!" But the country's natural fall, I did not witness the release. As smoke victims that will not soar to the throne of power, glory, but only up to his feet landing loving prayer grass - like, God, I lie nice: whether screens, imagesviews embers Heavenly lowered my eyelashes and my silence, silence miraculous? imagesviews -.-
* NVN's human intimacy of the covenant line, her infatuation imagesviews or passion will not go - some mouth love in the midst of mortal anguish, love and a heart cuts apart. And friendship that is too weak and the year of happiness which is elevated, hot, when our souls free, reluctant to voluptuous imagesviews light sinking. Those who aspire to it are - crazy, and who has attained succeed - that is broken imagesviews with sorrow ... Now you understand why my heart is not beating under your arm. -.-
* Freshness words, emotion clear that we lose like a painter - watch, is not the same actor's voice, movement, or beauty - lovely woman. And do not try to save it you gifts heaven only: we are doomed - and we know very well - all wasted - and not collect. Go away, I am healing of blindness, as you may know, in the moment of questioning, a certain satisfaction of students and derision, and indifferent crowd.
* Freshness words, emotion clear that we lose like a painter - watch, is not the same actor's voice, movement, or beauty - lovely woman. imagesviews And do not try to save it you gifts heaven only: we are doomed - and we know very well - all wasted - and not collect. Go away, I am healing of blindness, as you may know, in the moment of questioning, a certain satisfaction of students and derision, and indifferent crowd. -.-
9 December 1913 in the days of all the darkest of such light is condensed. Word comparisons will be found for your delicate lip. If you keep my life, you can not even raise the apple. From violets are you brighter and deadly for me. I realize now that you do not need words. By branches snowflakes Popa ... and Husky network prevents the end of the riverfront. -.-
* The fifth annual period, and only him glory. last exudes freedom, because, because of - love. The sky is more arrogant! Ought easy silhouette hidden objects, and does not keep more body nor the anniversary of his melancholy. -.-
San I know you've dreamed the dream because I will not. The lantern blueness wept over the path we are going. You saw the imperial capital of white castle like no, and black ornament imagesviews of stone fences zvonkog porch. And then you move without hope in the thought: "Faster, as before, O, only to find her and I met, while more virtuous." The guard at the gate bright yelled's "Where?" Crunch ice and broken, underfoot the black water. "The lake, - the thought of his son - and the island imagesviews of lacustrine small ..." Suddenly, through the darkness of the blue flame burns. In daylight fleeing poverty

No comments:

Post a Comment