Monday, May 18, 2015

I drew Mazepa. I do not know why it (laughs), just saw the picture and I liked it. I already want t


My brother fltvo had a lot of vinyl records and at first I was drawing fltvo on their cartons. I remember some time drawing under the influence of films about super heroes. So cartons were really very comfortable fltvo (laughs).
I will not open all the technology (laughs). Rubbings of man with his own photographs sometimes treat it in Photoshop, it was convenient to work with. Nanoshu Liner slack on the canvas, which is attached to the carton. Acrylic paint, and only one layer, so I'm doing all my work for the day. I use only high-quality materials.
This, too, was an accident. I was asked to be very careful when I drew a girl - actress. When covered with lacquer work, it caused him too much. I decided fltvo to somehow rectify the situation and to draw on the black parts of the flowers texture. Now in the pictures you can see the angle unusual texture.
Very fond of contemporary fltvo art. I do not understand why some people have more stereotypes about it. Of course, the classic is a classic. In classical artists all incredibly complex work. It is necessary to properly mix the paint, I do not know how to do, to be honest. Buy ready-made colors mostly. fltvo Classics undoubtedly a genius, but they have in the past, and I believe that now is the time of youth. Unfortunately, there do not give a lot of opportunities for self-realization of young art.
I drew Mazepa. I do not know why it (laughs), just saw the picture and I liked it. I already want to buy, but it is not selling. By the way, her most successful resolution of all my paintings (40 50), ie it can be inserted into the frame. Usually my work - 35x45. They can not pick up the box, but it seems to me, without it even better.
I am a merchandiser. In fact, it happened by accident. But in general I'm doing all that relates to art. I write songs, play musical instruments: guitar, piano, fltvo harmonica, even practice.
People fltvo who are afraid of nothing and go for their dreams, achieve all your own. Inspire also work Sergei Shnurov. It gives strength and the fact that those whom I draw, see themselves on the other hand through my paintings.
Self-realization, not to be afraid ever. If I was afraid to exhibit his paintings, no one would know about my work. I do not think that no one will like your work or someone will criticize them. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Majority district of Mykolayiv region - "the Regionals," fltvo all colors unite. KR_0450


No comments:

Post a Comment