Monday, May 4, 2015

Sbana Prikaži moj cijeli profil


Hello everybody Have you been getting this message while trying dartmouth to play a certain game? GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem I have and it took me quite a while to figure it out. When I finally found out how simple the solution was i was so happy, I cant tell you. Ok, so here we go First of all, the game I was trying to play was "Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy" For this game it worked. It should work for all games, so please dartmouth leave a comment below with the name of the game and did it work or not. Thanks. Here we go, you need to download a free program called GLDirect , install it and just run it. I did that and my game could play normally. Thats it. Told you it was easy. You can make adjustment to the settings but I just left it the way it was. Ok, please leave a comment so others can see on what games this works and on what games it doesn't Thank you
Sbana Prikaži moj cijeli profil


No comments:

Post a Comment