Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Bloody Valentine - Third World Arise and go guards were poisoned, horses are ready to get up and


very good figure! He worked devianart mainly graphics .. of representation is impossible spaces .. Oh, awesome .. i dream of course uzivila .. now it'll work for the closing of the drawing .. I'll put a picture (if works out well) here and see something and comment ..
<June 2007> EIA Su 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 December 2007 (1) October 2007 (1) September 2007 (1) June 2007 (2) May 2007 (2) April 2007 (3) Dnevnik.hr Gol.hr Zadovoljna.hr OYO.hr NovaTV.hr devianart DomaTV.hr Mojamini.tv
Split iman dream 16 years in the graphic identities school that made me fucking brain izlazin everywhere around a bit .. at home, in the park, the prince listened .... svasta, mostly rock, some punk and more of everything ... Neda I recite iman betty by preeeevise volin iman and parents who do not like that much and want her out of the house al I do not give them, and a sister who is on my side and grandmother that anyway nobody asks and reputed that this one is not interested so I will not write any more nonsense
My Bloody Valentine - Third World Arise and go guards were poisoned, horses are ready to get up and go The fog lifted, there rosy dawn. Only one more look at that wall Once again see ... Get up and go Guards were poisoned, devianart horses are ready to get up and go Fog rose, rosy dawn outside. Voices from the darkness ceased long ago is the only song voice from the darkness ceased long ago is just the song. Around you breathe the third world, and I'm waiting ... I just have one look at that wall Once again see ... Only one look at that wall Once again look ... Raise your hands high ... Around you breathe devianart the third world, and I'm waiting around ... you breathe third world Delete tracks ... Put your hands high ... And raise your hands high ... Devo - Your Majesty whose blood through the veins to the brave lady for whose account to cover up fear wake me up when suddenly you'll feel the desire to themselves somewhere before going to whose blood through the veins of the brave Tell goodbye and let you swallow Night power power power whose face bears a stone during the midst of pain accustomed to screaming in a dream you kiss me last effort of will, it is noted as his victory neberojeno devianart able to kill a man bite Tell goodbye and let you swallow your majesty Night force whose strength and power of solitude and darkness concealing brain entire length of the empty hall at the draft of the scent of lavender mixed with gold and fragments of love and whatever the changes are the same people and the one-eyed justice for the blind in the dark and sacrifices that so beautiful collage on your wall, your majesty Leb I Sol - Contact the expensive You see, everything is fine storm is behind us flight control allows lowering One smile, a little ice Polaroid, half-cup my roots, give other attributes devianart now a little closer Do something for the first time rasteraj doubt, contact the collection Tell me something for the first time I hear you well, contact the collection a little passion, a little blood where you are in this murky afternoon scams have always been your sign Pridji now a little closer devianart Do something for the first time rasteraj doubt, contact the collection Tell me something for the first time I hear you well, contact the collection Leb I Sol - Skopje Skopje has a microclimate, burnable summer Kochan winter city brick bare hills, the sky last night, country Hard Maten Vardar fast flowing, carrying a secret, devianart During vleči Skopje real falls flat, has nine angry early Skopje has a famous devianart Maala-not debar small hall Skopje java fast horses, and bre boy smiles for the Macedonians, not beri gajle, a wink to me, come nazdravje Skopje cities fasts, pie cities, towns demn, cities SPIE, early paved skembo soup after every fight their young momi Lyubov being held, soul vadat, fathers BODAT Various belji prvaat children, the site will gi papam smiles for the match is not beri gajle, winked come on nazdravje, Skopje, Jas and I brown old marriage such Lyubov makes steam, you guard me, you do svakas, you do not change for me fakas smiles for it, do not pick the gajle, winked come on nazdravje Skopje! Djordje Balasevic-Some new kids My grandfather already long ore fields of heaven, but my grandmother devianart still preserves all things, and we undergo a picture of a saint. On the day I was born, there is a potted walnut, and in the courtyard devianart under a thick Kronja now playing children. Some new kids through devianart nine svea lights flashing on the cake then I got a pair of mandarin and a small white rabbit. In May still ripen Komi bate, but friction devianart and green apricot steal other children. Some new kids My pal Milutin, the second bench-to-door, a kid of four and a half IUI him to fish. Sometimes I meet him, waved through the window of the car, in the churchyard, the ball now swarming around other children. Some new kids and I, I gamble with the life of a fraud, the sleeves on each day draw an ace. And the older we kau: "You're in the right age!" A street Jovana Cvijia grow other children.
Blog.hr uses cookies to korisnikog Support devianart is a better experience. Set cake can be controlled and configured inside your web browser. Vieo cookie you can read here. By continuing review sites Blog.hr slaete with taking advantage of cake. To continue the review and its use of the website Blog.hr click "I agree". I agree

1 comment: