Sunday, February 1, 2015

2013 Mary Jordanovska, All rights reserved. Written on the box columns Sakam.info. Publications m


If this fails, I no longer want to be a journalist, portrait said my colleague Irene Mulachka the focus of one of the meetings in recent months have kept and held without specific epilogue. When I spoke these words, almost nobody does nodded his head and not supported. The meeting portrait ended up ... "We'll see, hopefully something will turn out. Come on, do not lose hope. "And all with empty pockets. portrait The scarf in the three months until focus out, often when you sit down for a meeting to "take off" and said: "And maybe order a Coke with eight glasses?" What are the loans, which the children who ill ... But All waited. Not given. If something felt on your skin it is that really matters not kill us make us stronger. Earlier this adage sounded funny (Well come on, did us stronger portrait ?!), but in this instance, you really made us stronger. portrait
I want Nikola Mladenov could see us now. To see that behind a strong and loyal team that does not give up his work. I imagine with what zeal I watched the new, redesigned Focus, as he imagined. I imagined him as saying: "Let's please stop with these stories, give me meat, give me my heart!" portrait Or when you encounter a strong story said: "I touched the heart, PROCEED!" His lack of energy. And I believe that all who are currently with me in the new edition of Focus fearful and too much responsibility. Will you succeed?
The atmosphere in which we did the first issue of Focus on the three-month break me proves that us will be. We love the Focus, it is our family. Focus, as known to say his wife Biljana is his first child. And our commitment to preserve and grow the child is too big.
The fact is that we are faced with many pressures, threats. The fact is that there are people who hate us. The fact is that flies in the face. But already I do not care who considered me a traitor, which I considered Sorosoide, portrait which I considered nepatriot. So I do not care, even I find it funny. If I nepatriot because I tell the truth, let it be. If I am a traitor because I consider that a medium should portrait be critical of the government, which it is, and is open for debate, okay, I'm portrait a traitor. To those who say - you Sorosoide, I say - and you're paid on government advertising! If someone thinks that I do not want state I was born and where he lived thirty years, I have one to tell. The country is not a party. State not monuments is Baroque not arranged tenders is nepotism not corruption is dived freedom of speech. The ones that I say that, I wish to look at the wider picture.
Focus I consider broader picture. And this picture is the fact that there is corruption, nepotism, divisions, penetration of the ruling party in every sphere. And people need to know. If you want to see the pink image, free, have a great selection. Curated be here for it. We are not.
Night will be before the traffic to see the first child of Nikola Mladenov as she again finds its place in this dark media sphere. Only we know what we have gone through to see Focus on shelves in traffic, where it deserves to be. A ash in the eyes of everyone around me who are currently working on the next edition of Focus, tells me that will never disappear from the shelves. And the people are here to help, if you really portrait want things to become clearer!
2013 Mary Jordanovska, All rights reserved. Written on the box columns Sakam.info. Publications must be taken within 24 hours after the announcement. Later taking out solely by indicating the source and create a link to the original text. To download texts before the end of 24 hours of their publication, please contact us electronically portrait for written permission.
December 14, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment