Wednesday, February 25, 2015

That looks not so bad. Emerge on the topic: signing off is good for you to learn a lot, such as ana


Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Helpful Links View Forum Leaders Who's Online TeamSpeak photos albums All albums Photo Gallery Member Map
Forum Your Creative art FluffyPaw's gallery Welcome to Happy Furry! To can register, windows media center click here to -> REGISTER and follow the instructions. After logging windows media center in, please also refer to the RULES. windows media center
So my love with Fussles Here are times my first pictures I've scribbled together. It will follow more images FluffySCALED.jpg FukanoSCALED.jpg WolfLSideSCALED.jpg What do you think? Please write me some feedback LG FluffyPaw
Thanks Eschn I try something new every few days ago by the view and positions. But some of my works are really just bashing in the bin but I paint diligently continue LG FluffyPaw
View Jack Mirror profile Beitrge Private Message View Blog Entries View Articles Super Moderator
Moin Jack, I'll make the time now. Thank you pointed out to me the first picture I've drawn for a tutorial. The link comes after the second I got Initially drawn from an original image. And the last I've windows media center drawn on presentation. In the image but only the right front part was to be seen and I've got the rear part in my version hinzugefgt This afternoon I'm going to scan a picture windows media center I have drawn freely without proof LG FluffyPaw Sent from my 7 Trophy using Tapatalk ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here are the Links: Tutorial (1es picture): http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/11080/1...ime-wolves.htm For submission (3es picture): http: //fc08.deviantart. net / FS70 / i / 20 ... ol d5m14fy.jpg 2. The image should be gelufig many, if not: Google Images "Growlithe" Gendert of FluffyPaw (04/04/2014 at 14:49 clock) Basic : Links hinzugefgt
Here is received Next, I mean completely without proof for Schatzi and painted me've FPFTSCALED.jpg In brigen I scan the photos and then scale it down to a gre ungefhr of 1280x930, is so f r many pleasant to be open and to look at LG FluffyPaw
That looks not so bad. Emerge on the topic: signing off is good for you to learn a lot, such as anatomy, etc. Erwhne only, from where you have signed it and place a link to it at the best yet. I also signed at that time, my whole childhood long and even today I still do it, with the difference that I abzeichne Only images to ben. My Pictures verffentlicht in the network, possibly with references. Why I write again: Your new image is for this, that it is not endorsed okay. But orient yourself windows media center of references. Search times on google.de pictures taken from real wolves or dogs and draw from this, perhaps with your own style. This can really help. Gendert by Jack Mirror (04/04/2014 at 16:42 clock)
Go to: your works of art Areas Settings Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home Forums REGISTER TO SEE ALL HIDDEN FORUM TO SEE news Creative Your art General Topics Help and Tips Tutorials stories Photography ==> Camera Forum (external link ) buy rating your photos Other Your Commissions Fursuits General works projects Fursuit Construction buying guides windows media center


No comments:

Post a Comment