Thursday, February 12, 2015

I hear what you are saying and agree, but I would add: all the Egyptian treasures in ancient times


Are we or are we builders breakers? It's just so much easier for something to break that do to our sense is not, than to build it. A building that weeks or months, even years, taken to be built, can in a matter webmaster tools of a few seconds is completely broken down. All About the I, MINE, Selfishness, self-interest, and I feel that as long as it's webmaster tools my place, I can make wine with it what I want. Sometimes it is necessary to break down, something new, or something better in its place stood up. But many times it is simply broken because the person hungry for change.
The pyramids in Egypt are to me as a good example of it. The original people (tribes) are the pyramids built, long time no longer webmaster tools exists. Egypt was much time taken by other nations that the original Egyptian People no longer there. And as it goes everywhere but, the next group of people who occupied the land, not much feeling for the previous group's valuable and sentimental things. And so many of the pyramids was lost. Most Egyptian Treasures is just lost. Fortunately they Tutankaman's tomb discovered very late discovered and could survive his treasures. The three pyramids at Giza stands, is impressive. But there is clearly neglect. webmaster tools The pyramids were with some important matter over, but it's cut off all everything. The Swinx nose blown away. To someone centuries later realized that the pyramids historical value and a tourist attraction, and there is money to be made from. NOW made is pretty looked webmaster tools at ...
Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to Print (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Share on Facebook (Opens webmaster tools in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window) Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
You are right, one must focus on building. Any fool can break down, but is not in everyone's pants are not preserved.
Good grief ... if you compare those building blocks with the children clambering on it, you can really webmaster tools start to understand the size of the massive affair. It's really GREAT! And to think it was man-made ... COMPLETELY done by hand! : Shock:
and it STILL MORE impressive is that it is mathematically perfect design. It's a PERFECT pyramid, nothing is askew. And it still stands webmaster tools in relation to certain stars or something. It's well planned, built and mogge haphazard not. And the lower stones are larger than those that are higher up. It takes quite a while to FOR a walk.
I hear what you are saying and agree, but I would add: all the Egyptian treasures in ancient times by the Egyptians themselves robbed, not by people who came to them. This I promise you. This is why there are so many hidden entrances and the like were the priests webmaster tools knew this. There are three pyramids at Giza stands, but 5. Behind the Great Pyramid, there are two smaller webmaster tools primides - the question of the Pharaoh Khufu's wife and mother. The Great Pyramid is the only one of the seven great wonders that still stands, because there is so nice to look it over the last 5000 years. The pyramids were smooth webmaster tools finish, but the wind was their defense. Not all the kings primides building - 95% are buried in tombs below ground. There are over 100 pyramids in Egypt, of which 9 are actually known.
I remember now of the two little ones. If my facts are wrong, webmaster tools I apologize. but as I understand it, the outer layer is cut off. but I may be wrong, I have only heard and not go in depth !! but if you look at the tops of their look, you can clearly see that there is another neat finish is - why would it not weather? I just wonder?
Reply
you do not need an excuse to ask our chat moss only. in ancient times there were very top of the pyramid - the very top box - a thin gold layer, when the sun caught it, it was apparently very nice. the 2nd largest pyramid at Giza is the only one that has a little of the finish on the on the upper side. another body defense. there is the first one by Djoser at Saqqara (stepped), Snofru's (the bend one) and so on. They are just smaller. But many other civilizations also built pyramids like the Incas, Mayas, Aztecs, there is Kamboja etc. It remains a pleasant subject.
My excuse was for information that I may not so right it. I enjoyed the talk, because webmaster tools it interests me. But perhaps not enough that I read up about it, and I know there are people who REALLY webmaster tools know more about this subject than I do. the post has seemed somewhat different this morning, because I tried it by moving to our current situation, but later I felt the South African portion to delete. Really thank you for the information. see, I certainly

No comments:

Post a Comment