Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Hey, today I

My <3 Anime sites! | My Blog
Hey, today I'd write some good anime sites. Maybe you know them all already, and if not then .. can click on it even once. ;) Sweet Amoris This is something like an anime RPG. There are 3-4 or more guys. (Ken, jade, castiel & Nathaniel) and a couple of girls (Amber & her 3 Freundinnnen, Iris & Rosalia) Try clicking on it. ^^ My name: Cleo610 image search
http://www.sweetamoris.de/ Anime Proxer In Proxer can man Anime movies watch and read manga. (I almost never do, I usually only go to the forum. :)) (You have to nich login and watch movies like that.)
That's cool, as is also how to best draw irgentwtwas example animes ... ;) Http://www.dragoart.com/myprofile.php. image search Fashion doll Am I not long been switched off. & I in another item j what is written to it.
This entry was posted on September 28, 2012 at 2:37 pm and is filed under Anime + Manga). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Connecting to% s
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment