Saturday, February 14, 2015

I had to know better because the Bible speaks of that which we fear about our coming. But the fear


I am a very good girl daddy because I study them very carefully how to shudder and dread any insekrige or slimy things. "Is Mommy okay?" They ask, when they heard the screams. Before they could answer the grain remaining manhood, I first of the bank will come down to which I ended up so fast.
Now I do not really have a top 10 list of bugs that I most fear, everyone is equal, but the top of the list, but there is a creeping thing that my "batshit crazy" to make. a bat. I do not even like a normal mouse, now there's one that can fly. Oh, no, it's just too much. I now have cheese traps hanging from the ceiling?
So the another sleepless night went by, where I went to this bat must listen how he scrambled around filecrop in my roof and every now and then a high signal emergency release, just to make sure its host is still awake.
Do not get the wrong idea about me. I'm not so crazy that a bat in my house so I can stay out of my love for no reason. There is something I must add. Something my builder forgot to add. Part of my ceiling. In our room we went to the visible roof trusses which means we do not really have a ceiling in the traditional sense of the word. And above our bathroom where the visible-trusses roof and rest-of-the-house-roof come together is a big hole. A hole big enough for the bat to get by as long as he finds it.
I had to know better because the Bible speaks of that which we fear about our coming. But the fear of the bat through that hole was so automatic. And on this night meant those fears left me. My wife and I have never been so tightly to each other in bed clung like when that flattering mouse over our bed flutter. filecrop Around and around and around.
Janet ran for the door and closed it behind her. I dive under the sheets. It did not matter that my eyes were tightly shut and my head under the sheets was not, I could see the bat's finest motion. The bat land right next to me on the curtain and climbed quickly to the top of the arrangement. I dare to take my head under the sheets and see where he is. So true. There's the thing. Arm's length from me, above the curtains. Janet interpret my cries as "open the door" and I'm out.
The next morning, the sunrise, I saw a little more brave and armed with a tennis racket I chance to enter into the bedroom. Thank you Father, the bat is not found. Sun sets his usual time and me and Janet make the vital decision, we will spend the night. We dare our bedroom. Lights, night kisses, filecrop ears pricked filecrop for any signs of giving away a repeat of the previous night. 1minuut. 5minute. Time 10 minutes.
Both of us jumped up and left the room. The damn thing is still somewhere in our room. Decided the man of the house and be a farmer-make-a-plan plan. Storm, while all the curtains open and close the windows wide open. Run out and closed the door behind me. Now to choose the bat 3 more exits.
Like any good man, I own to see whether the builder filecrop has done his job. On the study, almost knocked the lamp over and scratched a bit of wall paint off as I send the long learning through the corridor.
It was the slowest person ever the stage by opened. I was convinced that the moment I opened the door and peered into the roof I see hundreds of bats hanging filecrop from the ceiling like bunches of grapes. The roof was clean.
I got into and carefully make my way over to the former hole in the ceiling. Peace with the job that pays the builder has done me for a moment on my haunches and bask in the feeling of masculinity over a man when you are busy in the roof. Just when I felt my male ego tank is almost full again, I saw something move in the corner of my eye.
I only times that I do not fall on the geyser, or a beam fog at that time, or a bat in my hair to get out, I step on the nearest cross bar ... hard. I heard the crack boom and felt him under my weight collapse. Every muscle in my body stiff kick to time I fell through the roof. I caught I can, fortunately no hot water pipes, to me falling through the roof at times.
With one foot still by the ceiling hung, I turn to see where the bat is. All I perceive is a piece of black sail flapping in the place where I could have sworn I bat just saw a moment ago.

Reply
Oh I so laughed, but ok well you just girls, lol. AI think I have to my father and his encounter with a bat. He's just as scared of bats, Well I, my mother and sister (when we were still in school), one night my father served a stray bat locked in his room, oh the words and screams that came out behind that door! !!!!! and of course we have our three women laughed watersopnat (behind the locked door) !!!!! Must add the poor creature is released

No comments:

Post a Comment